CAREER ENHANCEMENT CENTER
Success Through Others
Developing a strong culture within any organization is paramount to its success.
The CEC focuses on these objectives help individuals and organizations build and strengthen their cultures:
- Create a vivid vision.
- Understand the benefits of constant communication of the vision.
- Walk the talk. Are your feet and lips in synch?
- Clearly communicate roles and rewards.
- Encourage feedback – the “Breakfast of Champions.”
- Reflect your personality through your values.
- When planning, think BIG.
- Embrace all that comes your way with a learning mindset: 'That's fascinating!"
- Promote leadership at all levels – everything begins and ends with leadership.
- Communicate the value of “Contribution over Compensation.”
- Increase ownership of results through accountability.
- Focus on the plan; not the problem.
- Engage your values daily and openly.
- Embrace and reward "new" thinking.
- Develop leaders. Do you have a Leadership Lab?
- Implement “Span of Control:” Extreme ownership of results at every level.
- Expand “The Web of Accountability:” it's not just top down.
- Increase your leadership skills to grow your enterprise: “The Law of the Lid.”
- Encourage internal coaching and increasing productivity.